Search This Blog

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thanks from Eva

Myrna,  Thanks for this.  I cannot believe I misplaced some of my missionaries addresses so this will help.  Will you please also give me Ben's again.  Sorry I am getting so dingy.  

I got a new Great Grandson Saturday.  JD & Angie had a precious big boy;  8# 12oz. 21".  JIM & Karma took me to the hospital to see hem last night. They were supposed to go  home today. They had not settled on a name last night yet.  

Raf & Meghan are expecting their little boy in January. 

I guess Tim gets his hearing aides tomorrow according to Helen. I hope they are terrific gor him. Have a good week.  Love,  Eva   

Myrna wrote: 

Elder Benjamin C. Bolton
c/o California Fresno Mission
1814 N Echo
Fresno, CA 93704

CONGRATULATIONS! You are getting quite a brood. That is so wonderful. Tim is still making up his mind about the hearing aides. He hears so much better in his bad ear that the little sounds he wasn't hearing are a bit annoying. He'll like them, I am sure.

Lots of love, M

Eva wrote:
Myrna,  Thank you for Ben's address; i found his old one but it was for the MTC. Maybe Tim will just have to turn the sound in his bad ear down a tiny bit at a time until he gets used to them. How wonderful it will be to be able to hear again. The only other thing that would be worse than deaf is blind. I just pray all the time that I will be able to keep my sight and my mind. 

If you go into Face book, on Angie you can see the pictures of Gil Galad Dixon. He is a precious little guy.  

Richard is in the hospital again. When he called me last Saturday, he had a sore throat and by Sunday he had a fever which is really bad because his immune system is gone. They are giving him antibiotics via IV  for several days.   

Thanks for sending me the boys emails; I love reading them. Have a good weekend. Much love, Eva   

No comments:

Subscribe