Search This Blog

Friday, October 26, 2012

Comments About Pumpkin Molasses Cake‏

Kirsten wrote: I think you are officially craving sugar. :)  Love all the cake recipes!  Love you too! XOXOXO, Kirsten
Melanie wrote: I need to make something for a friend, I think this will be the recipe. Thanks Mom!

Myrna wrote: I love this cake. I love anything with pumpkin in it. Got any ideas for people who can't have sugar? Nothing else makes a tender cake but sugar. Oh, well.

Incidentally, all of the cake recipes were sent at the request of AnnMarie. She needed a cake recipe for a bake sale and realized that she didn't  have any of our old favorites. I thought maybe the rest of you would also like them. Hence, the fury and hurry in sending and posting all of my old favorites. What fun it has been. Do you know, every recipe has a memory (or one or two or three or a multiplicity)?


Melanie wrote: I have been using half brown sugar and half splenda. It makes cookies a little crunchie, but I don't mind so much. Have you ordered the Diabetic Living magazine? They have some great recipes in each issue. I subscribe as well. They have a great web site, diabeticliving.com...check it out.
Have you checked Walmart for the sugar free cake and brownie mixes? I believe that Duncan Hines makes them.
Love you!

No comments:

Subscribe