Search This Blog

Friday, December 26, 2008

Thanks to Eric and Amy and Family


I am really pleased with the mother's necklace. I have wanted one for some time but have not wanted to pay the price. So thank you.

Dad and I have been looking at mills because ours does not work anymore. Both you and Julie have the style you gave us so it is proved (meaning we know it works). Thank you for that also.

Thank you for all you do. We do love all of you. We were happy to spend time with all of you on Christmas Eve. Thanks for being here. Family is such a joy for me. The more there are, the happier I am.

We spent a quiet day alone, Dad and I, on Christmas. Wasn't that a terrible storm? We watched the results on the news. There were cars off the roads everywhere and all sorts of grief for travelers.

Did both you and Amy get the right amount of money? Did you all like the books and the game?

Love, M

No comments:

Subscribe