Search This Blog

Friday, December 26, 2008

Thanks to Kirsten and Jared


I am really pleased with the mother's necklace. I have wanted one for some time but have not wanted to pay the price. So thank you. Julie said she would take a photo of me wearing it to share with all of you if this winter storm ever lets up so that we see anyone ever again.

Dad and I have been looking at mills because ours does not work anymore. Julie has the style you gave us so it is proved (meaning we know it works). Thank you for that also.

We watched "Emma" last night in front of a roaring fire. As we watched, we were even more grateful for our creature comforts. What a story. I think she deserves more credit than she has ever received for all she went through. Being the wife of Joseph Smith must have had such spiritual highs, after all not everyone has the Savior call them an "elect lady," but not everyone has to be persecuted as she was.

Of course, you know that we enjoy the camera! I forgot to recharge the battery on Christmas Eve so part of the photos are taken on the old camera. RATS! But at least I had one. Dad has wanted me to give the old one away now that we have the one you gave us.

Thank you for all you do. You are a wonder woman.

We spent a quiet day alone, Dad and I, on Christmas. You can see more about it on the family blog site.

I hope you had the right amount of money in each envelope? I have become completely barmy in my old age.
Love, M

No comments:

Subscribe