Search This Blog

Friday, December 26, 2008

Thanks to Shawn and Kimberly

I am really pleased with the mother's necklace. I have wanted one for some time but have not wanted to pay the price. So thank you.

Dad and I have been looking at mills because ours does not work anymore. Julie has the style you gave us so it is proved (meaning we know it works). Thank you for that also.
Thank you for all you do. We do love all of you. We are so thankful that you are part of our family. It is hard for me to know that the kids are growing up so fast. You do bring us joy.

It is nice to know that you were so willing to spend Christmas Day with us. It would have been so fun but was not to be. We ended up spending the day just the two of us. I don't know that we have ever done that before. We know that you would have been here. We are so glad that you did not travel on those terrible roads. When we watched the news, we were so glad that you had not been out on those roads.

Did everyone get the right amount of money? No one got short-changed, I hope.

Love, M

No comments:

Subscribe