Search This Blog

Friday, December 26, 2008

Thanks to AnnMarie and Brandon


I am really pleased with the mother's necklace. I have wanted one for some time but have not wanted to pay the price. So thank you. 
Dad and I have been looking at mills because ours does not work anymore. Julie has the style you gave us so it is proved (meaning we know it works). Thank you for that also. 
I really like the sweater that you gave me. I am so COLD all of the time. I am wearing it to the temple today. 
We also had the added bonus of finding the older four kid's school photos in the package when we unwrapped the mill package.
Thank you for all you do. You are a wonder woman. I cannot believe how you manage to make so many people feel so needed and wanted all at the same time. 
We spent a quiet day alone, Dad and I, on Christmas because, as you well know, it was snowing too much for anyone to come to see us or for us to visit anyone either. Dad watched the news and called and told Shawn and family and Julie and family not to come.
I hope you had the right amount of money in each envelope? I cannot believe how confused that little job made me--getting money, in the right amount, into each envelope.
Love, M

No comments:

Subscribe