Search This Blog

Friday, December 26, 2008

Thanks to Julie, Jim and Family


I am really pleased with the mother's necklace. I have wanted one for some time but have not wanted to pay the price. So thank you.

Dad and I have been looking at mills because ours does not work anymore. Since you have the style you gave us, it is proved (meaning we know it works). Thank you for that also.

We also appreciate the beautiful photos of the girls. That is a special gift.

Thank you for all you do. We do love all of you. We were happy to spend time with all of you on Christmas Eve. Thanks for being here.

We spent a quiet day alone, Dad and I, on Christmas. We are thankful that we all decided to stay home and not travel in that terrible storm. It was fine to be nestled in a warm and not worried about someone being in a terrible accident.

I hope all of you enjoyed the presents.

Love, M

No comments:

Subscribe