Search This Blog

Monday, December 19, 2011

Meyers Christmas 2011‏

Melanie wrote: Mom,

I am sending this to you as an idea for you. I know how much you love this kind of technology. This is from our friend (and ex-Stake President) and his wife. Their children were friends with Siovhan. 

Also, note how they have their family party at the Grandparent's house (and their cabin at Bear Lake). They have balloon races, slip and slide, fishing hole, etc. I thought it might give you ideas to have your children help out with the activities when you all get together. Each family takes a day and plans the event(s), crafts and dinner for the day. They have five biological and one adopted son. 

Love, 
Mel


Myrna wrote: Thank you! It is great and it does give me a lot of ideas. I will be thinking this over and trying it out. I think, as you add your photos, you must have to have them in one file so that it would make it easier to locate them and then load them. I do love you! You are such a thoughtful daughter.

The books I sent this year may seem a bit different. I got the idea from President Monson's talk. I sent one of the books, "A Christmas Carol" to Siovhan. I sent you, Melanie, Braden's card. I sent him a separate card with a letter. However, you will need to open his Christmas one at the house and deposit the $25. 

I made this Smilebox for you.


Merry Christmas from Kent & Marilyn Meyers. We hope you enjoy this different Christmas "letter".


Smilebox comes as greetings, invites, slideshows, collages, scrapbooks, and more.


No comments:

Subscribe