Search This Blog

Monday, December 19, 2011

Grammar Errors


Myrna wrote: I made a mistake in grammar in two places in the little notes I put in the cards with the money. Do not laugh too hard. But, if you want to keep the notes, please print off one of the corrected versions. Thank you and I love you.

You are a gift from Heaven and, each day, I thank Heavenly Father for you and for the other members of our family. You have many unique talents. You are your own special person. You are different from all other people who live and yet you are the same: you have breath and blood; you know joy and pain; you think and ponder. But you are you and no one else can take your place. If you were not with us, no one else could fill the space.. Each day, as I think of you, my heart smiles. I hope that you will always remember that no matter where you go or what you do, you are loved and loved greatly. In you, I see the good of the world. Because of you, I know that all will be well, that there will always be caring people who are considerate of others and who think first and then act. May you know joy. May you know true happiness. May your life be filled with those who surround you, daily, with the kindness you deserve and may you remember those who could use a little joy in their lives, and pass that kindness on. Have a happy and joyous Christmas and forever know that you have two people who love you greatly--Leonard and Myrna Trauntvein.

You are a gift from Heaven and, each day, we thank Heavenly Father for you and for the other members of our family. You have many unique talents. You are your own special person. You are different from all other people who live and yet you are the same: you have breath and blood; you know joy and pain; you think and ponder. But you are you and no one else can take your place. If you were not with us, no one else could fill the space. Each day, as we think of you, our hearts smile. We hope that you will always remember that no matter where you go or what you do, you are loved and loved greatly. In you, we see the good of the world. Because of you, we know that all will be well, that there will always be caring people who are considerate of others and who think first and then act. May you know joy. May you know true happiness. May your life be filled with those who surround you, daily, with the kindness you deserve and may you remember those who could use a little joy in their lives, and pass that kindness on. Have a happy and joyous Christmas and forever know that you have two people who love you greatly--Leonard and Myrna Trauntvein.


Melanie wrote: What? You're human? Thanks for ruining my Christmas. Next thing you're going to tell me is that Rudolph doesn't really fly. Great. ;P


Myrna wrote: May I use my hunt and peck typing as an excuse? Perhaps it is my mind? Oh, no! Perhaps I am human. What a shock. All these years I thought my family was right and that I really was a princess.





No comments:

Subscribe