Search This Blog

Monday, December 19, 2011

Melanie's Home


Melanie wrote: Howard said I could send you the link to our new home. You will probably have to cut and paste to your browser. 

Thanks.
Melanie

http://www.sawbuck.com/property/Dallas_Metro/Flower_Mound/9746287-3217-Hawthorne-Court/pics

Myrna wrote: WOW! That is one beautiful home. I know that you will enjoy living there. You will have a swimming pool which will be good for you because you were always such a good swimmer. It would be a waste for me and a joy for Dad. I wish that I could swim well. A pool is such a joy in the Texas climate. Mikaela will like it as well, right? I also see that you picked the good LDS community. Dad said it looked like the house had been owned by a Catholic because of the cross on one wall. The home will be glad to be owned by such a good family as yours.


No comments:

Subscribe