Search This Blog

Monday, December 19, 2011

Empty Head

Myrna wrote: As Christmas gift from us, I ordered "A Christmas Carol" for you but I forgot to put in a gift card so you will have no idea where it came from. Sorry. I have an empty box on my shoulders that only looks like my head. There is nothing in there. My real head is on vacation. 


Siovhan wrote: Oh, Grammy. No worries. And that definitely doesn't mean you have an empty head -- I think it makes you a completely normal person. I forget things all the time. all.the.time. :) Siovhan 

Myrna wrote: I wonder though. I seem to be getting worse. When you are young, you just chalk it up to too much to do. When you get old, and see the condition of some of your friends, you think dementia is the cause. Dear, dear.


Siovhan: Sometimes I wonder if mine's not something more serious than just me being busy. But I definitely don't think you're demented. :) I think it's hard when you have 30+ grandkids ... and only one doesn't perpetually live with their parents (and moves around all the time) to get all the items included in their card. 

Plus that grandkid is just happy to get the card. :)

Myrna wrote: You and Brigitta are in the same boat. I have to keep calling her folks to get her address. I am glad you are happy to get a card from your weird grammy because I am happy to get an email from my beautiful granddaughter.

No comments:

Subscribe