Search This Blog

Monday, April 29, 2013

Schedule for Howards

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 8:35 AM, L H and Myrna Trauntvein <mandlht@msn.com> wrote:
When are the concerts and when is the graduation? Matt's and Kyle's are the same day but at different times. I would like to know the dates and times right away so that we can make Dad's appointments around them. The Dr. doing his eyes is Lohner--the son of our obgyn.  I think his kids were in Wastach.


May 9 at 7:30 Choir concert - Megan and Kyle
May 14 at 6:30 Elementary Honor Band concert at Centennial - Matthew
May 14 at 7:30 Orchestra Concert - Megan
May 19 at 7:00 pm Seminary Graduation - Kyle
May 23 at 9 am Matthew's band concert, I guess.  That is what is on the calendar, but I can't go because it is daytime.  I'll have to see if there is an evening show.  I'm guessing the honor band concert on the 14th is supposed to be his final nighttime one.
May 29 at 10 am - 6th Grade Graduation - Matthew
May 29 at 7 pm - HS Graduation at UVU.


No comments:

Subscribe