Search This Blog

Friday, October 26, 2012

The reason why there are so many cake recipes all at once.


What all of you don't know about the plethora of cake recipes is that I called Mom in a panic on Wednesday night after work when I realized I had somehow lost all of her best cake recipes.  I had to make a cake for a funeral before I went to work early Thursday morning (but after I taught a lot deacons the Citizenship in the Nation merit badge Wednesday night).  Fortunately, I got her 1, 2, 3, 4 cake recipe and frosting with coconut and made that late at night.  But I realized that I didn't want to be in that predicament again so I asked her to send them out again.  This time, I am doing this the old fashioned way and writing every single one of them on note cards and putting them in my recipe box.  
Ams

No comments:

Subscribe