Search This Blog

Monday, May 16, 2011

We are sorry

Dearest Myrna,   We are so sorry about Garth.  I knew he has had some issues with the cancer for sometime.  I had assumed he had some success with his treatment!  Dad told me of his illness sometime ago and that his wife had breast cancer as well.   Where does his wife and family live at this time?  If you have further details of where  I can send flowers or a card please let me know.  You are so close I see this now.  Know that we send our sincere sympathy to you at this time.  Often wondered if David continued living in their home in Emery County?   We would stop at their place sometimes when going camping or fishing and visit.   I remember Garth to be older and Richard my age.  Remember Dad always close to Renee and Max, even after Max was in the nursing home he would still go visit him.  What is David doing by now?  Tell me of their families.  Your loving sister,   Charlotte and Wally

No comments:

Subscribe