Search This Blog

Monday, May 16, 2011

From Helen


Dearest Myrna and Tim: thank you for your e-mail. Please know you have my deepest regards at this very tender time. The sojourn of a soul to the Spirit World always leaves such a lonesomeness, filled with gratitude, love appreciation and a deep sigh of " Oh, my word, my very word, just for now."

Thank you for the information about Julie and baby Jens, pray all is well. Have called several times at your home,  and then realize you folks are probably staying in Mt. Pleasant caring for the grandchildren.

Do want to let you know also, Tim, I am going to do decorating of all the graves this year- already have the flowers, and plan on doing the round trip on Thursday the 26th May- am also taking flowers, from Claire, for her graves in Manti.

Pray all is going well for the rest of the family- Again deepest love and regards. What a comfort comes from the  principle of the gospel expressed in The Doctrine and Covenants Section 130:1-2.
Love to all-  Helen, Aunt Helen.
Anything I can do please let me know. Thanks.

No comments:

Subscribe