Search This Blog

Monday, May 16, 2011

Thanks for Letting Me Know from Raymond Smith


Raymond and Karen Smith wrote: Thank You For letting me know!

I can only remember meeting my cousins Garth and brothers, once. That is the only time I can remember meeting Renee and her husband.

I have a son and his family who have live in Western Colorado for about six years. For seven years they lived in Wichita Kansas with about four years between in Florida. We have gone through Price many times to visit them in Colorado and a few times when they were in Kansas.
I think I still have family in the area but I don't know for sure and I don't their names. I often think about them and think about you growing up in that area and wonder where you lived.
You came to visit is many times but we never went here to visit you. That I remember.
My son is being transferred to Denver so I wont be going that direction very much any more.

I worked with a man that moved here from Price. Lowell Hansen, who said his best friends in Price were my cousins. He know them better than I did.
                                 Ray Smith

Myrna wrote: You did come to visit us a few times. Your folks came when we needed them for priesthood blessings and other important family matters. Garth and Alyce Childs lived in Huntington. They have a son in St. George, a son in Washington state, a daughter in Arizona and a daughter in Huntington. She (Kate) and her husband, David Bird live just through the block from Garth and Alyce. Cousin Richard is buried in Ferron Cemetery. His wife is remarried. They have a son in Price and one in Cedar City and a daughter in Ferron. Cousin David lives in Washington State and is married but only has step-children.

Yes, Lowell would know them. He knew my father as well.

We have a daughter, Kirsten Waite, who lives in Colorado Springs.

No comments:

Subscribe