Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Subject: Christmas Cards


Kimberly wrote:
I am apologizing to any of you who may have received a square Christmas card from us and had postage due. I did not know of a new postal rule that require 20 cents extra postage on square cards. I believe I sent out 8 and I have accounted for 2--one was sent back and one was delivered asking for extra postage. I was in a panic, thinking they would all come back.

Myrna wrote:

Guess what? I didn't know that was a rule either. Did somebody forget to tell the card companies? If any of you had to pay postage on any card I sent, I am sorry. Wow, I can't keep up. However, our mail person needs to repent also. I sent a card to Reva Morgan and the mail person delivered it here. Yep, they used my return address for the delivery address. 


No comments:

Subscribe