Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I Found Out

I ordered "Fablehaven, Vol. 3: The Grip of the Shadow Plague" by Brandon Mull for each of you (one per family) from Kimos over a month ago. I cancelled the order yesterday. I did find out what had happened, however. The book jackets had a significant error and had to be reprinted. They just finished those and will be filling orders on Wednesday (too late for Christmas). So better luck for me next year. I haven't decided what to do about it. Dad thinks that I should just let it go for this year and start over for next. Love, M

Todd wrote: LIG (derivative of LIR)

Myrna wrote: Define? There may be many popular meanings for LIR with the most popular definition being that of Local Internet Registry. Love, M

Kirsten wrote: I think, "let it go" or "Let it rest."  he's agreeing with dad.

Todd wrote: Let it Ride


Myrna wrote: I actually have Fablehaven. I loved the book. (I own the series.) It all worked out well for us. You could sent me a good Church book, like the one by Boyd K. Packer or one from President Holland. I haven't checked to see if they are the same price. Buy one that is comparable in price. 

No comments:

Subscribe