Search This Blog

Sunday, November 19, 2006

The Pitts Down in Pittsville

Hi!

We have all been worried for quite some now that my Mom had Alzheimer’s. We found out thankfully, last Thurs. that it isn't! But she has had some mini strokes. Her neurologist put her on a medication to help ward off the " big one". She only has a 4% chance, with the meds now that it will happen sometime in the next ten years. That is a LOT better news than we had expected. I was thinking it was Alzheimer’s. Her memory is severely affected, though. She can no longer remember things and she isn't able to do what used to do. I miss so many things. But I am so happy that we found out what was wrong and she is finally getting the medication that she needs.

My headaches have been really bad, so I apologize for this email being sent so late.

We hope that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. We will be thinking of you and missing you all!

*HUGS*
Love, Kim, Cassie, Kayla and Robbie

No comments:

Subscribe