Search This Blog

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Between Two Moms

You told me that David told Leonard, in Gunnison when they went hunting, that he had "made his bed."  Maybe it wasn't as negative as I took it.  I hope not.  Any way, I just want what is best for both of them.  I admire David so much for just sticking with her, I just want it to be for the right reason, because he loves her, and not because he has to fullfull some "obligation."  
 
That is all beside the point, they are adults and need to figure it out if they want to be happy.  Right now all I really care about is that the kids are OK.  I know both David and Bree want the kids to spend as much time with you and Leonard as you both can stand.  It is good for them and it is the only way they can really know their grandparents.  
 
I will still be working.  She needs help with Caydin more than anything.  I want to be able to help her with him.  And I want to watch the kids grow up.  I miss them so much.  
 
Not coming to take over, but to just help out and to be near them.  I don't want you to think I mean that in a negative way.  I do have a tendency to take over.  Not any more.  But, I also believe that until Bree gets better it will be good for the kids to have me close, a little bit of security when she goes bonkers.  
 
I am doing so well it scares me.  I needed to be away from the two big kids.  It will be different now.  
 
Love you lots.  I do consider you my friend, so you can say anything to me.     
 
Barbara 


Myrna wrote: Good grief! I do not remember that at all. Maybe I should start taking coconut oil to improve my memory. I only know that David tells me that he loves Bree. I think, from seeing them together, that it is quite true that he does. He is devoted. I do think that his love for her is apparent. I can't even imagine him saying anything like that. When they were living in St. George and she was in need of treatment, he did not say that. He was just interested in getting her the help and care that she needed to get better.

Leonard does not remember David ever saying anything negative about his life with Bree. He only remembers him saying that they had many good times together and that he enjoyed being a family man.

That comment could certainly sound negative. I am certain that it was not meant that way. Oh, dear. I just have no recollection of it at all. I want to be remembered as always supporting the pair of them and their wonderful children. 

Maybe I was talking about the dog. Hehehe. Leonard did bring him back to live in Nephi, remember? We actually enjoyed the creature. I am not much of a pet person because their fur causes me so much trouble. But we did enjoy having their dog stay here for awhile.


Barbara wrote: I had to laugh out loud, I just reread your first message, about being glad Alan isn't dying.  Yea, arent' we all.  And now the coconut oil.  LOL LOL ROTFL; my daughter just has such a way of so totally messing with her own life.  Maybe she is the one that needs the coconut oil.  LOL again.  Maybe I do.  LOL  We can all partake.  Im going to read the article now.  Will let you know what I think.

No comments:

Subscribe