Search This Blog

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Barbara About Bree

Barbara wrote: Myrna, 
 
How are the kids doing?
 
I am moving the 23rd of next month.  That is in 3 weeks.  I am bringing my job with me.  I love it.  I will get my own place as quickly as possible, but I will be there to help with the kids.  I have missed them so much.   
 
I had hoped that Bree was improving.  I hurt very much for her.  I think maybe that her ability to handle stress is almost nil.  Part of her psychosis.  I hope the Drs. in St. George can help.  I know they won't be moving again, I do believe they are "home."  So, she can plan long term to get the help she needs.    
 
I have given a lot of thought about David "living in the bed he made."  I know Bree was feeling that here, that he was doing just that.  I had hoped that moving would bring them closer together.  I know this is unbelievably hard on David.  He works very hard and deserves more.  And Bree just wants to be loved.  
 
Let me know about the kids.  You are a good friend and a great grandmother.  I hope you are doing well.  
 
Barbara


Myrna wrote: They are great and we enjoy them. I hope that when you move we will still be called on to help. We like doing that. I have hated being too far away to help.


Myrna wrote: I don't know why Bree feels that way about David. He couldn't love her more. No matter what happens he still loves her. Maybe she thinks that she is unloveable but it is not true. She just has an illness that she needs help with. I have NEVER heard anyone say that David had "made his bed." I know that we all grieved that her father was at death's door and then were happy to find out that it was not true.

No one is casting stones. We know how wonderful it has been to have Eric receive the right treatment and to be doing so well. We are happy about that and we will be happy when that happens for Bree. Consistent care is necessary.

No comments:

Subscribe