Search This Blog

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Coconut Oil


Gordon Smith wrote: Myrna, what do you think? Gordon
 
Coconut oil
Please take the time to watch this video....it could be life changing
 
There is a short video add before the coconut oil video starts.
Coconut oil — watch to the end - A Real Eye Opener!
 
 
http://www.cbn.com/media/player/index.aspx?s=/mp4/LJO190v1_WS
Myrna wrote: I'm going to get some as soon as possible. I always worry about not knowing who I am at some point. I actually saw another report by Dr. Oz that also recommended pure coconut oil. 

www.doctoroz.com/videos/coconut-oil-super-powers-pt-1

nutiva.com/articles/dr-oz-on-the-superpowers-of-coconut-oil/

Barbara wrote: Yep, getting the coconut oil, you know, it might help Bree.  I know it will help me.  Thanks for the info.  And I am still glad Alan is not dying.  (To be honest, I just didn't really believe, at any time, that he was.)  I guess that is why I finally called him.  LOL, and LOL.  We are glad.  I kept texting Bree that I knew she wasn't telling me "everything."  

No comments:

Subscribe