Search This Blog

Monday, January 14, 2013

Prior to having Myrna's tooth done.

Myrna wrote: Dr. Doug Peterson prescribed Amoxicillin for me and told me to start tomorrow. Is that what is needed? Also, he said, that I should let Jared do an implant. Doug doesn't do them but thinks they are great. I don't have any idea what is the best. I do love you all. I hope this doesn't make me useless to you.

Kirsten wrote: Jared says that's fine if you start the antibiotic now; he usually has his patients do the treatment the day of or the day before, but doing it now will be great, too.  He may also prescribe you a steroid to help the healing.  He'll know more once he gets in there. :)

Love you!  Thanks for being willing to come for so long to help!
Kirsten

Myrna wrote: You know, this really bothers me. I want to help you and I should PAY Jared. He married you not the whole famdarnmily. What about the fake tooth? There was something in there about six weeks or so. 

Kirsten wrote: This will literally just be an extraction and bone graft. You can't get your implant until your bone heals and becomes solidified. That's what will be about three months out. At six weeks you will need someone who can take out the membrane over the grafting material.  Jared says any competent dentist can do that.

You won't get your crown for about six months

Myrna wrote: Well, it won't be Dr. Peterson. He doesn't do that. I held off on the antibiotic. I will start it before we come, however. I have it now, 550 mg Amoxicillin to be taken three times a day. Thanks for the information. Does Jared know someone who will take out the grafting material?

No comments:

Subscribe