Search This Blog

Monday, January 14, 2013

Just If You Can


Myrna wrote: Dearest Melanie: In the next day or two, please call Julie. She has been stuck at home with sick kids for the past two weeks. Jim is in California with the bees. She will not let us in the house because she is afraid that we will get the flu from them. Our lone contribution to her welfare has been to drop a Sunday meal off at the house and run home. We have talked to her a few times on the phone.

I know you can empathize. I know you remember how you felt in like circumstances. 

We love you!

Melanie wrote: Yes...I was talking about this with some of the women in my ward. I really remember being spouse-less for most of the children's illnesses. 

I will try and call tomorrow. Poor thing. She enjoys frying pan to fire moments, doesn't she? Mel

Myrna wrote: I think she has the same affinity for them that you do. I used to wish I lived closer to you so that I could help you more. Now I know, however, that you would have been afraid for my health and I would just have had to do what I do here. I could pray for you long distance.

How is your problem? Do you go back to the doctor soon?

Melanie wrote: I need to schedule a check up for after March...the doctor here isn't too worried, as I haven't had a really bad flare up for a few months.


No comments:

Subscribe