Search This Blog

Saturday, August 11, 2012

My face is red and I am sorry!

Myrna wrote: I cannot believe that I emailed the recipe to Julie and asked her to have it there on SATURDAY instead of Friday. I am so sorry. Were you able to get something else to fill in? I hope that the party was a success and not a failure because of my mind disfunction. It just boggles my mind that I did that. I don't know how to do anything about it except to say that I am sorry. I will apologize to all when I get back. I will be there for our next shift (unless I am fired) and will be willing to tell everyone what a nut I was. I don't know what else I can even do about it except to say that I am so very sorry. Annette Morley wrote: Hi Myrna--It actually worked out just fine. We even had some of the meat Sister Carter made left over. Don't worry about it--and have a wonderful time! Love, Annette Myrna wrote: Thank you for letting me know! I have been so worried but there was not much I could do from here. I was hoping that one of you had made a quick run to Manti Market and purchased some already prepared pulled pork. Nevertheless, I have been so concerned that my son asked me to put it behind me and quit worrying out loud. I love you.

No comments:

Subscribe