Search This Blog

Saturday, August 11, 2012

From Eva

Eva wrote: Did Vivian give you an email address?   I would like go get in touch with her.  I remember her Mom.   I do not know how to use face book and do not have a lot of time to really get involved.   I hope you had a wonderful trip to Ohio.  David's Chase was set apart Tuesday evening.  What an amazing blessing his Stake Pres.  gave him.  He flew to Preston, Eng. MTC Wed  A.M.  and would arrive there Thursday.  He was excited.  love you both,   Eva
Myrna wrote: We are still in Ohio. How exciting for you and for Chase. We look forward to hearing all about it. 

She did not give me her email address, but I gave her mine.

Vivian Carol Farlaino-Fivecoat wrote: My name is Vivian Fivecoat and I am a cousin to Neldon Trauntvien. His mom was my mom's sister. We gotta get connected. I want to start doing the genealogy... Please.

My home address is 430 Deepwood trail Clarksville TN 37042 for any paper stuff you have. My thought was to create a book with a picture and couple of pages of information on each relative I find.

Some family recommendations made by you reported me to Facebook. I almost lost my account but it's ok. I do have email: 1mimif@att.net. That is my email address. 

Myrna wrote: Family, would you please know that Vivian is not a terrible person but is a family member. She can be friended by all of you that I suggested. Thanks, M


No comments:

Subscribe