Search This Blog

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Another site for Type 2

http://www.mendosa.com/ My doctor suggested the above site for all those wondering how they could be empowered in the fight against Type 2 diabetes. If you are interested, take a look. If not, ignore it. Some of you seem to think you have to check out everything I send but, YOU DON'T! I will still love you anyway. Now I have two grandsons in the MTC. Amy shed a few of the mommy tears--pride mixed with knowing you will miss them--but she was really, really good. I am glad the MTC in-take workers are so efficient now. There is no more of the terrible co-meeting, after which, one goes one way and the others go the other. There are just two missionaries at the curb and they grab the luggage and wait while you hug. Then off it is to the EMT excitement. Grandma Lorna and I got to drive in with Amy. They no longer let you take photos at the wall by the EMT. Yesterday, they decided to make the Provo City Police Department happy. So you have to take your photos across the street from the MTC and then the parents get in the car and drop off the missionary. The Gordon grandparents were having quite a day. They dropped off one grandson at the MTC and another at BYU. He is a Gordon, son of their son. I am eating a dish of cooked Coaches' Oats for supper. It sounded good to me. Dad is having peaches and milk. I like peaches but would never dare eat them this late in the day. I still have GERD.

No comments:

Subscribe