Search This Blog

Friday, March 11, 2011

From Ella Dean

Hi
I had a wonderful time today.  My daughter and I went over to the temple.  We did iniatory.  Got to see sister Blackburn, Sister Allen, Sister Brugger, and a Sister that worked on another shift, that I knew.  It was so good.  I felt so sad beause we had to leave.
I miss it over there and miss everyone.  
Now I am full of questions as to who still works over there.  The Woodwards, Hussys, Andersons, Sister Mc Bride, sister Verla?
The  sister who lived in Delta,  I can't remember her name.  The Jewkes, and Nora.  I think about all of them so often.  I saw in the Richfield Reaper where sister Ivie died.  I always check them to see if any of our sisters or brothers have died.
I wish I could have gotten to see you, but we left at noon.  I have a very hard time with stairs, so I don't do endowment session.  My son-in-law won't let me do sealings, because the last time I did them, I had a very hard time kneeling.  He and my daughter were there and so he thinks I can't do that, but I can do iniatory.  Those new chairs in there makes it so easy to do.
But anyway it was a tremendous day.  
Love
Ella Dean (Your Forever Friend)

No comments:

Subscribe