Search This Blog

Friday, March 11, 2011

About Mike Anderson

3/10/11
Well I did think I should let you know what I know, presently.  Laurel called about half n hour ago from home and mentioned Cyd had called hurriedly saying she was on the way to the hospital with Mike.  He may possibly be having a stroke!  Laurel and Tom were in Mesquite the weekend and yesterday as she and Cyd were shopping she mentioned going home sooner than usual because she had a scare with Mike the weekend and that he had been rather ill for awhile.   Yesterday, Cyd would be encouraged to return home with Mike before she got him to the hospital Saturday because his eye sight was coming back?!@#$*   Let it be for now, I will let you know when I hear anything.  Laurel was going to go ahead  to the hospital.  I am to remain within contact and she didn't know if she was suppose to call me.  Doesn't matter really, in fact hopefully things will go well, tests be taken if necessary and what not.  He does have problems with HBP as well you already know.  Soon as I know anything I will e-mail again.   Dad's neighbor Mrs. Fry, Perry's wife had a stroke recently and is living in the Nursing Home  where Tom's cousin Hal lives.  Love, C


3/11/11
Just starting this day, but wanted to get  information available about Mike's hopefully improved condition.  I will wait until around 9a before calling Terri to speak with Cydney.  Cydney stayed with her mother-in-law Sandra last night.  Mikes family were making arrangement for rooms and making room for family coming to help.  I did get a call back from Cydney around 7p last evening and forwarded information to Laurel at that time with a call. Cydney will contact Laurel this morning and Laurel will call me with the most current information. Mike had a few encouraging responses to his wife Cyd and to his mother early in the evening. Mike was not being moved to ICU, but would be taken to room 266 at  Valley and be monitored and watched there instead. Mike's son had arrived from St George, perhaps around 6p and that was good. Mikes brother Bryce was in transit from Idaho Falls. Not much to do but wait for improvement.  Myrna will be available too and is close at hand to be with Cydney and her family at the hospital sometime this morning and we are so thankful she is able to do a visit and get back to us. Myrna is just 30 minutes drive from the hospital.  We continue to pray that Mike improves and becomes stable.
Contacts will be made amongst us and information shared.   God Bless,  Charlotte

Myrna wrote: Thank you! I typed my news and then found out that you had much of the same information. They took Mike off of oxygen while we were there. Did he get to stay off?

No comments:

Subscribe