Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

From Al Pitts

Al wrote: We enjoyed (4) count'em four days in SLC at conference time attending 2nd session on Saturday. Nice visit with Mother and Joan.
Returned home with Konnie having been gone for 12 weeks.
She then told her RS class that she had to pull weeds when she got home using that activity to relate to sin (weeds) and repentance (pulling weeds). She indicated that there were a lot of weeds to pull after she had been gone for (12) count'em twelve weeks.
I told her it was 25% of the year at that single time I did not include the twice before of (3) weeks each time.

HeatherJo now has (3) boys, Noah age 4, Micah age 2 and Jonah new on July 16th.
I do hope your are well and happy.
Love
Your cousin alan
 
Al Pitts
Manufacturing Engineering

Myrna wrote: Wow! That is a LONG time to be away--12 weeks--and it is a good thing that it was Konnie doing the work and not me. I usually just give my girls four weeks when they have new ones. Of course, now that I am older, I could do better. When the oldest of the children were having new babies I still had teens at home. They are almost more difficult to leave than younger kids are.

Julie is expecting in April. She has to have hers C-section. She does need more help than most but she lives in the county between Fairview and Mt. Pleasant.

We just got back from a one-week trip to Disney World as the guests of our youngest daughter, Kirsten, and her family. It was lots of fund. We left that warm weather to come back to snow. Snow is beautiful in the mountains but is not so great on a day to day basis--shoveling, clearing windshields, driving on slick roads.

Conference was wonderful! Every time someone would speak, I would think that was the best talk and then someone else would speak. 

Your Mom is a trooper!

No comments:

Subscribe