Search This Blog

Monday, March 22, 2010

RE: Its time to talk. . .‏how do we divvy up the worldly goods.



Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010

From Myrna: Is it that time?

When you get to be a certain age, you realize that you have 30-year's worth of planning to do and you know that you will not likely live that much longer.

"One man's junk is another man's treasure." That was the Pitts motto at the business. However, I cannot be buried with all my "stuff" because you cannot build me a pyramid. We will just have to come up with a plan to disburse the junk.

I need to take photos of items and write up why they are significant to me (and to LHT). I would rather just tell you about things but, judging from the time I take to do that, it will be wiser to just write it up.

So it is back in my ballpark. DRATS!


Myrna:
Is someone you know gravely ill?
Are you and Leonard ok?
This last article makes me ask these questions?

Love you
al pitts


No comments:

Subscribe