Search This Blog

Friday, January 30, 2009

The Solution for You, Ann!


Myrna wrote: Don't worry about losing your house key. Put a house key inside your bra. You might think it would be uncomfortable, but it is not. I put it over my garments but under my bra at the bottom of the cup. My bras have a little sort of pocket to help with the uplift at the bottom of the bra. It beats having to run around to get keys. I do it in the a.m. I take it out at night and put it with my glasses. I need those, so I remember the key. I got sick and tired of trying to get in the house. For awhile, I had a key at the neighbors but I got teased too much. Leonard keeps an extra key in his pant's pocket. I don't always have a pocket. We have a garage door opener that, at best, is temperamental. Depending on whether the power has bumped (common in Nephi) that day or not it works or not. I have locked both the remote and my purse in the car. The garage door opener, depending on how it feels that day, may take a code and it may not. UGH! AHHHHHH! So I found my solution. Since you have a little more upper padding than I do, it might not work for you. (I am, basically, flat.) To get the key out, just go somewhere in your yard where you are not in full view and remove the key. When you get in the house, put it back where you got it or it won't work when you leave again. We also have a spare car key in two places. One is behind the license plate, in a little case. The other is in a fake rock in the backyard near the back door but not obvious. There are other rocks near the garbage can, so no one would know.


Tomorrow we are flying to Colorado for Kirsten's oldest daughter's baptism. Have fun on your week-long trip.


LHT says to tell you that when people loose their marbles, they make a lot of new friends everyday. They are, of course, the same ones they had yesterday, the marble-losers just don't know it. ;) So stop worrying about it. Just enjoy.

Ann Olsen wrote: Thanks for the info!  Really good ideas!  I'm very relieved about the "loosing the marbles" thing now!
 
Have a wonderful time on your trip for your granddaughter's baptism! 

No comments:

Subscribe