Search This Blog

Friday, January 30, 2009

Concerning my lack of manners.‏

Fact one--many of you do not all have the right e-mail addresses for each other. As for etiquette, I can barely spell it. I have no e-mail manners. I don't know anything about e-mail manners so I don't need to be reminded about them, I just need to be educated. I like you all to know what is being said, including the ones who didn't get the e-mail to start with. I was proud of Amy. I still am. That was a great thing she did--send the cards back and write a sweet note. I was remiss in not letting her know I had received them. While we are on the subject, as a matter of fact, I am not certain I have ANY manners about anything. Delete as you choose. You do not need to be picky about deleting anything from me at any time. I am quite certain that I end up in the trash or junk file on more e-mail sites more often that I would like to know. Whatever. Hopefully, before I die, I will do something right. Or not.

No comments:

Subscribe