Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Melanie Sent Newspaper Link


Melanie wrote:

http://www.newseum.org/todaysfrontpages/flash/

This link allows you to scroll across any part of the world and you can see that day's paper. Try it out. I checked out Omaha, Salt Lake and Newcastle. Kind of fun. 

Myrna wrote: Thanks, so much, Melanie. This is a great site. Love, M

Shawn wrote: Maybe I am missing something, because I could not find either the Times-News or the Sun Advocate in Utah.

Myrna wrote: Only state papers are noted. There are a lot of smaller papers that are not listed, even back by Melanie.

Shawn wrote: I know. I was trying to be humerous. I was hoping you would get a good laugh. I didn't really expect the Sun Advocate to be there, although I had hopes the Times-News might make the cut.

Myrna wrote: Oh! Remember, I am the slow one. I take everything literally. By the way, the Herald in Provo is not there either. Shawn, do you like your new job? Love, M


No comments:

Subscribe