Search This Blog

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Scans from Donnette for Our Project


Donnette wrote: Did they say what kind of scans they needed? JPEG or TIFF or ---? Are you supposed to email the new scans or send them on a CD? Did I send all those pictures to you? I don't seem to have them in my files? 

Myrna wrote: We are doing great. One project done and safely (?) filed away. Then on to another project. When I die, my kids may find all of this tucked here and there. It drives me crazy. I am sorry that it is driving you nuts too. Myrna

Donnette wrote: Myrna, I have looked all over and can't find one - not one - of those pictures. I know I scanned the originals. I have tried to organize my photos and have several pictures of Claude and Ray in folders - but not the war photos. I'll have to keep looking.
 
Donnette



No comments:

Subscribe