Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Sonya Gibson's Address



Sonya Gibson
172 East 475   South
Kaysville, Utah, 84037 


Myrna wrote: The funeral is tomorrow. It is in Kaysville.  I would like to go but will have to content myself with going to the grave  site for the burial Mom.

Kimberly wrote: So is the funeral up  here? SHAWN SHOULD BE ABLE TO GO.

Myrna wrote: Was he able to attend? Did he get to say, “Hi!” to everyone? I went to the Nephi Vine Bluff Cemetery, as planned. Love, M

Kirsten wrote: I'm sorry, mom.  I know he was always a good friend.  I'll send a note to Kathy. Love you,
Kirsten

Myrna wrote: On the Tribune site there is a guest book, which I understand is given to the family, where you can post your thoughts. Did you notice that you could also sign a guest book on-line at the Tribune? I did that. I wish Dad were here and I would go to the funeral. I really don’t want to drive there by myself. I guess I will just go to the grave-side services. I did love Vane because he was a great friend to me.  I love you, Mom

Melanie: Yes, I did sign the book. I did look to see if they were accepting donations or what. It didn't say. I am sure that there is someone around that could drive you, or at least go with you. I don't think Siovhan could get away, but maybe one of the other kids?

Mel

No comments:

Subscribe