Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Curly Locks


Yep, I was pregnant (still or yet) again! (Dad's former missionary companions at his missionary reunions teased us with that little treasure of a question--"Myrna, is it still again or yet?".) In this case, I was expecting Melanie. But the reason I am sending these two photos is that I wanted you all to see that curly hair of Shawn’s. Isn’t that fun? I loved it but, as you will see in the church photo, Dad did not think his little man should have long curly hair. It was before that era. So before and after the hair cut. I actually posted the photos in the wrong order. Oh, well. Love you all, Myrna

Todd wrote: I remember getting shaved.

Myrna wrote: I remember your getting shaved until I took over. Maybe we should have stuck with the shaved look. What do you think? Love, Mom





No comments:

Subscribe