Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

From Helen



Dear Myrna: sorry I can't help with the above request- I am sure Eva will be able to. I don't know the name of the Trauntvein Family Church in Copenhagen, Denmark. 

Will you please send me Shawns' and Kimberlys' e-mail address- I have in past months sent e-mails to one I have- this past Sunday afternoon I wrote them a long e-mail. It came back indicating the receiver is unknown.

 I really enjoyed a phone visit with Tim on Saturday evening- I am sure he has told you Don and Thelma have officially received their mission call to the Palmyra temple- Needless to say they are so pleased and excited. They are to arrive at the Provo M.T.C. on the 11th April for the week. Will be here in Salt Lake for several days with their training- Are to be in Palmyra by the 30th of April. They do need to take their own living accomodations. They already have a trailer they purchased not long after coming home from Australia- the Temple President and Don talked for some time the other night. He told them the church has a very nice trailer part with all the hook ups, asphalt cover with grass between the trailer spots and a clothes washing facility. 

Nanci has been in Florida for about 5 weeks. Her foster mom was diagnosed with leukemia about 2-3 years ago. Went into remission with treatment for awhile and then became very ill again. For the past 5 weeks Nanci has been living with them, mom and dad, and taking care of her mom. She did sojourn to the Spirit World early this past Wednesday a.m. They tentatively planned for a grave side service this past Saturday. She was going to stay for a while longer to be with her father- I haven't spoken with her since Friday a.m. so have no further news. We are grateful her health and time have permitted with special opportunity for herself and all of her foster family, mom, dad and siblings. Heather continues to enjoy school at San Diego State Univerity and her work. She will soon be finishing her 2nd semester- as will Shiovan I am sure. 

Tim told me you folks are going to Boston next month- a place I dearly love. He said Todd is enjoying his work-I am pleased for him. Will  close for now. Love Helen

No comments:

Subscribe