Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Melanie--Vance P. Gibson

It sounded like from the earlier email that Vance would be fine. This is such a shock. He looked so horrible this past summer though. I am sure that he is glad that the pain and the trial is over. I have thought about flowers, but then I thought that maybe he would prefer to have the money donated to the American Diabetes Foundation. Let me know what you are going to do. Does Sonya need the money? I could send her some, but I don't want to be rude and just assume that they could use the money. Maybe Alan will know. 
 
Yes, I did sign the book. I did look to see if they were accepting donations or what. It didn't say. I am sure that there is someone around that could drive you, or at least go with you. I don't think Siovhan could get away, but maybe one of the other kids? 


Thanks. 
Melanie

No comments:

Subscribe