Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I have no back-up but I will be fine.


Myrna wrote: Shawn is in Las Vegas, he is presenting at a conference there. Todd is in Ohio. Amy and Eric are both at work and, in fact, I am supposed to have their kids at that time. AnnMarie has court and I will have Matthew. Mary HATES traveling and cannot be around just any kids so that leaves Julie out as far as the driving help is concerned. You and Kirsten are too far away. Allan and family are going the day before. David is too far away and has to work.

As for watching the kids, Mary Horrocks has said she will help out. But that is OK. I think this may be best for me. I know what a great guy Vance is. I just want his family to know that I do. I want Sonya to know that I care about her and that I love her.

I think I will be happy with having Julie come and watch the kids so I can go to the cemetery. That is actually what I get for being such a weenie. I am a good enough driver it is just that I don’t know what to do with the rest of my life. Wednesday is school board and I will be up late. I also have been asked to take a meal into a family. I will also have the kids all day on Wednesday by myself since Dad and Jim will not be back from working with the bees in California. Then I am to have Todd’s kids for a few days. I think I just may be tired. I am not as young as I used to be when I could burn the candle at both ends and not pay for it the next few days. My problem with driving is getting enough sleep so that I don’t fall asleep at the wheel. Sleep may not be a possibility.

I’ll bet you know just what I mean. So I can quit rambling.

Love, Mom

No comments:

Subscribe