Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

For Vance

Melanie wrote: I just got your mail about the money. I will send a donation.

Thanks. 
Melanie

Myrna wrote: Sonya could use the money. The insurance that they had, according to Alan, was just the senior citizen variety that comes from the government. (I never can remember the name.) He is worried that this last surgery will be so pricy that Sonya will be in debt for years. I hope not, but, nevertheless, I am donating money in a card. I am not rich, as you know, so I will just give $20 and wish that it could be more. Vance was the one who sent us $10 bill each month for our missionaries. I found that out from Alan just a short time ago. It would come in an envelope with the address typed on an old typewriter.

Love, Mom

No comments:

Subscribe