Search This Blog

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Sympathy for Kirsten


Erin wrote: I was reading about Auntie Kirsten with my grandma Barbra so she could explain to me what all these words meant haha. We both agreed poor Aunty Kirsten. And we both hope that she will get better soon. Its a good thing you were there though so she had someone to help her. Tell her i said hi and that i am terribly sorry she had to go through all of that. Its a good thing though too that they found out what it was instead if her going through that another few times. Anyways i hope you guys are still having fun with all of this excitement. Must be lots of exersize. Love you lots. 
Love
Your loving grandaughter Erin


Myrna wrote: You should be getting a Valentine package from us. We mailed it from Colorado.
How are you? I hope that you are doing well at school.


Gordon wrote: You are all in our prayers.   Wow!
Love,
Gordon and Roberta


Cheryl Utley, Friday Evening Shift Coordinator, wrote: Myrna 
Got your message, all will be fine at the temple. We will just keep filling in for you. So sorry to hear about all your daughter's  problems.  Love Cheryl

Olena Blackham Hunt wrote: Give Kristen my love. She will be in my prayers. I have allergy to certain medication and know what she is going through. I'm alergic to morphine plus others. Enjoy your grandkids while you are with them.

Annette Morely wrote: Dear Myrna,
It sounds like you have had quite the time.  We miss you, but will get along fine for however long it takes.  Good luck to all of you and especially poor Kirsten.  Love, Annette

Joan wrote: Dear folks,
We are so very concerned about your daughter and her health situation.
We pray that everything will work out for her and you very soon.
Don't worry about what is going on at the Temple.  Sister Morley and I
are keeping up with everything.  We miss you, but the sisters have been
good to help.  Just take care of your daughter and don't worry.  
Much love, 
Sister Joan Meade

Ann wrote: WOW! When it rain it pours.
Hope Kirsten can get some relief soon.
We will keep you in our prayers
Love
Ann Carter

Eileen Lofthouse, Saturday Afternoon Shift Coordinator, wrote:  Oh my, Myrna!!!  What an experience.  I am so thankful that you are there to help her and the children and you need to stay as long as you are needed!!!  I'm glad that you are healing as well.  I'm sure you fall into bed exhausted every night but the Lord does give Grandma's and Grandpa's extra strength to do whatever we have to do.  

Keep me in touch and let me know how everything is going.  We'll have a substitute for you as long as we need too.  Prayers for Kirsten and you and Leonard, too.  

much love,
Eileen aka Sis. Lofthouse
Lyla wrote: Myrna, 
You stay right there with you daughter who needs you more than any of us!!  Of course we will miss you and I will get detailed notes for you knowing you won't be here. Have you put her name in the temple??  I am sure you have.  Keep me updated and please be safe!! 
Love You, 
Lyla


Russ Bnder wrote: Hello Dear Friends,
We have missed you for the last couple weeks.  We hope all has gone well for Kirsten. 
I read about the Republican Dinner this month.  Are you going?
Just wondering about you.  If I remember right, you will be home sometime this week, right?
Love you,
Colleen and Russ

Deborah Woodbrey wrote: I am glad that you are alright, I was worrying about you the last couple weeks not seeing you at all. I hope your daughter gets better soon. Sounds like a scary thing to go through. Be safe in your travels. We are getting lots of snow right now and should be going through the next couple days.


EllaDean wrote: I am so sorry to hear about your daughter.  That is terrible that with so much pain , especially in her mouth, that she can,t take any antibiotics.  
My granddaughters husband is a Pediatrics surgeon at Memorial hospital, in Denver.
Hope and pray all wil  go well with her.


Russ Bender wrote: Hi Dear Friends,

We've been concerned all week about Kirsten.  How is she doing? 
Since we have not heard from you, we have been more than concerned.Let us know. We love you guys and your family.
Russ and Colleen






No comments:

Subscribe