Search This Blog

Monday, February 25, 2013

About Funeral Photos

I posted on Facebook all of the photos that I took of Ila Pay's funeral. Just go to my site and there they are. I can send them via email but you will be sorry. My kids hate when I do that because it bogs down the world. If you would email me the addresses for Jimmy, Neldon, Loy Beth, and Tammy, I would be happy to pass on the information or to share any way that I can. I uploaded them in the highest quality setting so they should download in a usable form for printing or sharing.


I also have upload to photobucket. I will send the link. It is password protected so I will send that as well. I love you all.

They are all high resolution uploads and should make good prints. There are quite a lot of them so you will want to pick and choose. 

To Jim Llewelyn from Myrna:  I hope all is going well for you and yours while you are in Ohio. Do you have much left to do before you can rent out your new property? I sent your email to my son, Todd, who lives in Ohio.

No comments:

Subscribe