Search This Blog

Friday, January 4, 2013

Just a note

I have been trying to get Dr. Douglas Peterson to get me his e-mail address so I could make certain he had your right address. I have failed. I did give his receptionist this address of yours to send them to. Let me know if they arrive or not.

See you soon, Kirsten and family. 

Dad forgot to take his contact suction cup with him to Julie's house and last night could not get his contact out.  We got it out together the other nights but this time it would come out. Therefore, we had to leave Julie's last night late to head for Nephi. We had planned to stay another night. It made me sad.  I think she was short-changed on the time we gave to help her and her small family out. She is working at being accepting of the loss of what they had hoped would be another son so that Jens could have a brother. She is a giver. She  is always so willing to help Dad out whenever he needs help. Dad is having a difficult time getting the lenses out since he had his eyelids reduced. I hope the problem improves with time.

Question: If Jared extracts my tooth (wisdom tooth that came in in place of my 12-year molar which was defective) will I be of any use to you? Could we just do that at the end, after you are feeling better? Then I could just come home.

No comments:

Subscribe