Search This Blog

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Merry Christmas

Myrna wrote: Do you have a new address for Deloris Bahr? Would you share it with me, please? I would like to send out a card. I know, I am just doing it: December 20. Better never. . .? Gordon wrote: Hi and Merry Christmas. We enjoyed your newsy, thought provoking, Christmas letter. Please forgive us for not sending a card on to you. Haven’t done many cards this year. Too many irons in the fire. Deloris Bahr’s address is 4176 West 6520 South, Taylorsville, Utah 84129. May the Lord’s blessings be with you and yours at this very special time of the year, Christmas, and throughout the coming year. Merry Christmas, and our love, Gordon and Roberta Smith Myrna wrote: Guess what? I probably sent you two cards. I couldn't remember for certain and I forgot to put a mark by your name. I'd tell you its because I am getting old, but I have always been like this. Thanks for Deloris' address.

No comments:

Subscribe