Search This Blog

Monday, December 17, 2012

Bolton's Christmas


Myrna wrote: I sent Braden's package to you because I thought he had left for Texas. Ams said she didn't think he had. The packages I send to the away kids differ a bit from the ones I send to the at home kids. I hope that is not a problem.

Were the ornaments OK or were they broken. The guy at the Provo post office was so certain that he knew what he was doing that Dad and I did not question it until we left. Then we wondered and I have worried. If they were, please let me know. How about the round package? Is it also OK?


Melanie wrote: Thank you!
He is here in Texas.

We received the packages and they are under the tree. The ornaments are on the tree, and they are perfect...no damage. I will try and take a picture of our tree and get it sent out. I still need to put the ribbon on and to put the star on the top.

I sent your birthday present last week. It is in a box from the postal service. You can open it, it is in a birthday package.

I am sending Dad's Christmas present tomorrow. I sent your Christmas package from Amazon. It will be gift wrapped, so you can put it under the tree.

Ben is getting socks from us and from some other people, so later will be better, that way he will have back ups.

I love you!
Melanie


No comments:

Subscribe