Search This Blog

Monday, November 26, 2012

Eva--New message from Faye Trauntvein Anderson‏

Myrna, I just plain do not know how to use face book and to be honest, I do not really want to;  first, I do not have the time to get that involved with their computer. There are more important things I need to use my time for. I wanted  to reply to Faye so will send it to you to send to her if you will please. 

Faye.  I am confused, I so not know who Jens, Julius  is.  My Gr-Gr-grandfather was Jens Herman Birch Trauntvein and  wife was Julie Marie Nielsen. Their first son Jules (Julius) Harold born1860 died 1863 in Garnison. They brought their 2nd son Junius Herman b 1862.
Their 3rd son (my grandfather) was born in Mt. Pleasant  Dec 1864  Joseph Henry. They had two girls and another son after him. I do not know if Gr. Grandmother Julie had diabetes or not, I do know her husband had kidney and heart problems.   
 In those days, it was called dropsey. 
Myrna, thanks for helping. Love, Eva  

No comments:

Subscribe