Search This Blog

Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmas Tree Bubble Lights


Myrna wrote: Do you remember how magical it seemed when these liquid-filled Christmas tree candle lights warmed up and started bubbling? My Grandmother and I had these on our tree. Aunt Renee and Uncle Max also had a set.

Connie Trauntvein Lumsden wrote: "We had bubble lites also, couldn't wait for them to start bubbling!!!"

Lorraine Rostron Pack wrote:  We had them on our tree when I was young. I loved bubble lights as a child and I still love bubble lights today.

Alba Kintz wrote: We had some,too.

Jodi Jorgensen Murphy wrote:  My mother in law had some

Maxine Gordon wrote: I love bubble lights.

Kathi Tanner wrote:  I remember them too, and loved them!

Carrie Jones wrote: I think my Mom did when I was a little girl.. Thanks for sharing.

Ann Bailey wrote:  Thanks for sharing and for the ride and conversation to the Temple.

Linda Garrett wrote: I remember them from when I was growing p and my family actually found some several years ago to put on our tree. LOved them on the tree for sure.

Vickie Sorenson Dowler wrote:  LOVE old ornaments and lights like those! Those were the days!

June Pay wrote: We had bubble lights too.

Deborah Knight Wilson wrote: We have them on our tree. Bought them at Sprinkler World.

Patrice Cluff Fairbanks wrote: My grandma had them too. Thanks for the memory!

No comments:

Subscribe