Search This Blog

Sunday, August 12, 2012

To Vivian Fivecoat



Myrna wrote: It is TrauntvEIn. The German spelling is the right way.

Vivian wrote: Ma’am, So sorry but are we related? Viv

Myrna wrote: I am your Facebook friend who suggested other family members for you and caused trouble. I am Myrna Trauntvein, wife of Leonard Trauntvein, cousin of Neldon. Eva Dixon, Helen Trauntvein and Don Trauntvein are Leonard's siblings. They are the children of Jens Henry Martin and Gladys Rostron Trauntvein. They had a baby brother, James, who died shortly after birth. In birth order they are: James, Eva, Helen, Don and Leonard. We have eight children: Shawn, Melanie, Todd, Eric, AnnMarie, Julie, Kirsten and David. All of them are married and we have 33 grandchildren. Neldon's father and my husband's father were brothers. Neldon's father was also Neldon (Uncle Ned). He was killed (Uncle Ned) when the mine caved in on him. Neldon, the son, was just a baby then.


Vivian wrote: Yes I remember the story  from my childhood.  Young Neldon had a sister named Carol.  I am named after her.  I have a very long journey ahead of me…glad we connected.  Do you have any documents?  I will share whatever I find wherever  and whenever.  Don’t know if you are into this sort of thing or not right now something is pushing me to get this done. Viv
PS God Bless and thank you.


Myrna wrote: I really like genealogy. Eva made a book for the family and has lots of information. Eva Dixon(evamariedixon@comcast.net). I have the book but I have been working on the Pitts (my maiden name) side of the family. I do have a Trauntvein family (my family) blog. You can find it at: http://trauntveinhome.blogspot.com/?zx=4895bd3f60185d27. It may not have anything of interest to you. I have not posted since May but will be doing so in the next few weeks. I have just been doing too much else this summer. We are in Ohio right now visiting a son. 






No comments:

Subscribe