Search This Blog

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Terrific videography - crazy people!

Myrna wrote: So, tell me, does the guy falling off the cliff die? Gordon wrote: Of course he doesn’t die. If you pause the video when he is in the close up picture where you can clearly see his back, you will see that he has a pack on his back which I am sure contains a parachute. If you look at the people doing free fall just before the man is climbing the steep mountain in the snow, you will see they are wearing the same kind of backpacks. The one I worry about is the first cliff climber who is holding on to those ridges sticking out from the face of the cliff. I don’t see ropes or packs. I hope he had a way to be safe if he fell. Of course he probably didn’t fall. That kind of fun is just not for me. Myrna wrote: If it might take my life if I make a false step, it just isn't fun. By the way, Leonard clicked on the other video at the bottom of the one you sent. It did show the guy I was concerned about falling and then his parachute opened. How they keep from hitting the sides as they fall, I'll never know.

No comments:

Subscribe